Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New York International Gift Fair



Last week I spend 5 days at the New York International Gift Fair. I can't tell you how exhausting these shows are. Totally different than a retail show where you get a lot of people looking, at trade shows a lot of them just walk on by. This is a picture of my booth, but I am going to be completely redesigning it for the next show I do, which may not be the same one. It looks lovely, but it's not exactly how I want it to look, so stay tuned for a major overhaul!

Some exciting things that came out of the show are that my work was picked up by Carol Saunders Gallery in Colombia, South Carolina and I have been invited to do the Local-to-Global Jewelry Artist Mart at the Walker Art Center. I will be there November 14. More info to come.


No comments: